Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Name

Wow... My name is Russian, English, and French. Can you imagine ME RUSSIAN??? I mean... I am Italian! It's... Ordinary and easy to get used to. I've never really thought of changing my name. The only time I wanted to change it was when I was very little and I had a big thing for "my little pony" and I wanted my name to be Rainbow Tail. My name means... Born on Christmas. I love Christmas so I am sort of proud of it. I was also named Natalie because my mom's favorite singers were Natalie Imbruglia, Natalie Merchent, and Natalie Maines in the Dixie Chicks, and I have come to like these singers too. I was also given a nick name from my friends in fifth grade called "Nat" (short for NATalie) and people thought of it like the the word "Gnat" and that means an annoying little bug. So.... That's pretty much all I can think of now when it comes to my name. :)

1 comment:

Jay Peters said...

see rubric handed back in class.