Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where do new ideas come from?

Where do new ideas come from? Well, I'll admit it's a complex question. But they come from everywhere. They can come from your friend, imagination, trusting your instincts, and sometimes just plain thinking. For example, how did people come up with paper, electricity, even flight? So many fantastic ideas come from such small things. Lots of times someone will consider you as a "copy cat" because you added on to another person's idea but to be honest, they are wrong. Lots of times I will just be sitting around in class, thinking of something to do for my project and voila! Sometimes just plain thinking can help a lot. Also, lots of ideas come from instincts. If you look at the movies and the people are about to get eaten by a monster, they come up with a plan last minute by their instincts. Yes, I know, it's only the movies but in some ways we can relate. If we are in desperate situations we tend to go by our first instinct. So, though many people think that ideas come from a certain thing, I don't believe that. I think it comes from everything that is offered to us.

No comments: